In all the work I do, my aim is to help people do two key things:
- To have the confidence and freedom to find and share their ideas and the things that matter to them
- To encourage them to explore and experiment more – and in doing so discover the ideas, work, and life they love.
These values I bought to life in my TEDx talk below – which I was invited to India to deliver. I have also been interviewed on a number of shows and podcasts – also below.
My TEDx talk
- Stories of our lives – with Frank Foley
- The Gifters – with Christopher Kai
- The Hack Share – with Jon Evans
- The Underdog Way – with Ruban Pillai
Another passion of mine is sport – and while I was at Loughborough university (where I achieved a 1st in Design Engineering) I was also lucky enough to compete for Great Britain in the sport of wakeboarding.
However, after suffering a serious injury, I decided to retire from wakeboarding – but instead took up fitness bodybuilding and became a fitness model for a number of years – before returning to sport with my 100 Sports in 100 Days challenge.
My Wakeboarding Showcase
Art is also a life long passion of mine – but which I now reserve as a hobby. You can see below a handful of my favourite paintings (low res photos of)